Sunday, August 17, 2008

2868 miles & 13 1/2 hours later

We're home! We got home last week from our fun filled vacation. Lots to show. I'll start from the beginning. Left on Wednesday and headed to Moab, UT for a few days. As we left Blanding we ran over something and blew a tire. Yep, can you see our culprit. A jagged BBQ spatula.


This was a great start to out trip. All ended up going well. We rented a house and loved it. Mom and Dad came too. Once again they were a HUGE help. Thanks mom and dad. Here is our condo. No one slept on the floor, well the girls did, but they thought it was fun.
So after fixing the tire, only two tire stores in Moab. We were on our way to Canyonlands. It was HOT, not as hot as Arizona, but getting in and out of the car, well you get the idea. Dad stayed with Joshua a bunch, while he slept, so we did the quick tour. Jumped out took a few pics, said way cool and moved on. The kids were getting tired of Greg taking pics. Let's just say he took OVER 3,000 pictures in ten days. You get the idea. So here are the highlights. I could pass on Canyonlands and spend more time in Arches (more on that later). Enjoy!







Oops...I forgot. Mesa Arch was way cool. Small easy hike. Great views! Grandpa stayed in the cool car with Joshua. Mom did great and these are a few of Greg's favorites.






6 comments:

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

Great Pics! Don't leave me hanging! What about Colorado??

Jason, Tiff and the Kids said...

Welcome back! Looks like fun...did you get a new haircut???

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Looks like a great trip!

Marla said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Donya said...

So much fun! You guys do great vacations. Love all the pics. Haven't seen you in ages, Misty you look the same (you sexy momma) while your kiddos have changed so much. Love to you all!

Tawna said...

Ahh, Misty! I love your hair! I also love to see pics of my hometown (Moab)! I'm glad you had a great time!