Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Chocolate

I finally found these pics. I've wanted to put them on my blog. My family loves these. I had to come up with a treat for our YCL party for Camp. Yes, girls camp. Gotta love it. So these came to mind and I made a couple of batches. My SIL reminded me where I found it, Becky Higgins. Yeah...Yum. Yum...Melt at 250 for a few minutes. Melt them seperately, Rolos melt quicker! Top with m&m's or reesee pieces...
a
a
>

7 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my goodness! Those look amazing! How easy and fun, yet I bet they taste excellent. I think this will be my new favorite treat to bring places.

Karen (McCown) Young said...

I LOVE Becky Higgins Pretzel Hugs. Looks delicious!

TrishAnderson said...

OH, yummy!!!! I love pretzels with chocolate, especially when you add caramel or peanut butter (as you can tell by my waiste line)! Yum, Yum!

Glenna & Kevin said...

These look so good! I think we did something similiar with some kids in the inclusive program at one of the local high schools that I work at! YUMMY! Addictive! I will have to remember those!

Donya said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! Salivating just lookin' at 'em.

Heather Magnusson said...

They are pretty eats.... I'll have to try them! (making them I mean)

Amelia Brame said...

Yum! Good thing I wasn't there I would have ate them ALLLLLLL!!! Those girls are SO lucky to have you for girls camp :)