Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Not APRIL FOOLS

Yes, it's true. I tricked some of you in April. Gotcha. But its real and I can feel it. Tired and sick most of the time. This little one is really making its presence! Today is a better day. Just one day at a time. The kids are really excited. They want a boy one day and then a girl. I told them that we aren't peeking. February 5th is the day, but 2 weeks before would be GREAT!

7 comments:

Glenna & Kevin said...

Are you following in Aunt Lynn's footsteps? Or have you always wanted a big family? Congrats!!! Glad it is you and not me!!!

Amelia Brame said...

Misty!!!! That's so exciting!! Yay! I'm gonna have to come stay with you again and help you change stinky diapers ;)

TrishAnderson said...

wondered when I saw that title if this is what it would be. Congrats!!!!

rey2cute said...

SOO HAPPY for YOU!!!!!

Donya said...

HOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYYY! So very happy for you and your family. This little one is exceedingly blessed to join your eternal family. Many hugs!

Jules said...

I feel your joy------and your pain! Congrats!!!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Look at you go, girl! Congrats...and hope you feel better soon!