The new school year has started. Brandon wasn't at all excited. Megan was up at 5 a.m. Jess followed her at 6:15. Can you tell who is excited. I had plans to make them a yummy breakfast but they beat me to it.
Wow, first of all congrats on the pregnancy. That is so exciting. And when did Brandon grow up? He is so tall and a young man not a little boy. Times flies. Your kids are cuties! And now you are starting all over again. hehe I miss all my friends from our old ward. Seeing pics of Kim in your blog..makes me miss you all. Why did we have to all be split apart!!! hehe
6 comments:
Wow!!! We still have almost a month of summer vacay left!!! What grades are your kids in? Do they wear uniforms to school?
Holy smokes, school already? Hope this is a great year for you all!
what the heck... Brandon looks like a teenager... wild! Love ya all and miss ya!
Wow, first of all congrats on the pregnancy. That is so exciting. And when did Brandon grow up? He is so tall and a young man not a little boy. Times flies. Your kids are cuties! And now you are starting all over again. hehe I miss all my friends from our old ward. Seeing pics of Kim in your blog..makes me miss you all. Why did we have to all be split apart!!! hehe
I can't believe school has sgtarted already...and I can't believe how much your kids are growing up!!!!
and obviously I can't spell simple words like "started!"
Post a Comment