Saturday, April 11, 2009

Date with my Daughter

Once Jessica saw the preview to the new Hannah Montana Movie...she was sold. Sooo the great mother that I am kept her home from school and we spent the day together. Terrible mom I am. BUT, she had a field trip to the Desert Museum and we just went a few weeks ago, so I thought it would be OK. She loved the movie and sang almost every song. I have to admit that I had a couple of tears, I know I cry at everything. I thought it was pretty good, enough that i'll take Megan. Then we went shopping. Yes, she loves shopping. She got a new Easter dress then headed to Macaroni Grill for some yummy pasta. Great day and I love just talking with her.


5 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

FUN!!!! You are the best mom(next to me - ha!). I bet she will remember that for a long time to come!!

Makenzie said...

How fun!!!
She is going to remember that forever!

Jason, Tiff and the Kids said...

You are brave to sit through Hannah Montana TWICE!!! I would have sent Greg for this adventure! You are an awesome mom...

Heather Magnusson said...

You are darling, and I miss you at the pool! When will we see you again?? Wait, that's nearly a song.....

Donya said...

Gosh, wish I had a mom like you who would let me take a day off school for mere indulgence! You ROCK!